POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Some Lip Synch Testing : Re: Some Lip Synch Testing Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Lip Synch Testing
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Apr 2004 20:17:42
Message: <40919b26$1@news.povray.org>
Looks pretty good to me! After he says "Crap", there's this wave on the
right side of his lips, that looks kinda strange. Also, the additional,
irrational movement of the eyes, along with the changing colors of his
eyebrows, if that's what they're meant to be, confuses me a little.

You might want to work on his facial rigging. The upper half of his head is
moving when talking, where it should either be the jaws, or more
concentrated on the lips and nearby regions.

All those nitpickings aside, I think with a little extra work that lip-synch
would come out perfect. His lips do move well in synch, maybe a tad too
early, but that's more a feeling than a fact.

Who did the voice, yourself? It's been quiet a while and I can't really
grasp if that's your voice or not...

BTW, where's this going? Aiming to make a short yourself? :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>